51mm Metallic Pipes Bending Testing Machine
Application & Functions
- 51mm steel pipes bending testing machine is used to determine the
ability of full-section metallic tubes of circular cross-section to
undergo plastic deformation in bending. It is intended for tubes
with an outside diameter no greater than 51mm.
- Bend the unfilled test piece of the tube on this machine, ensuring
contact between the tube and the tube bend former over the length
of bend, until the specified angle of bend is reached to observe
whether there is any crack or layer occur in the steel tube.
- If welded tubes are subjected to the test, the position of the weld
shall be at 90º to the plane of bending i.e. the neutral axis,
unless otherwise indicated in the relevant product standard.
- Used in 10° bending test, 30° bending test, 90° bending test for
steel-plastic composite pipe with diameter no greater than 40mm.
- Used in bending test of 6 times diameter and 8 times diameter of
steel tubes, with diameter no more than 51mm/48.3mm.
|HWQ-50G Steel Pipes Bending Testing Machine|
|1||Max. outside diameter of steel pipe||Outside diameter no greater than 51mm/48.3mm|
|2||Test speed||1-160mm/min, adjustable|
|4||Bending test space||＞500mm|
|5||Distance between support rolls||0-850mm, adjustable|
|6||Upper bending former||Bending former radius=6 times/8 times outside diameter of steel
|7||Bending support rolls|
|10||Loading mode||Hydraulic loading, HRJ-Test touch screen system, one-button
|11||Power voltage||380V±10% 50Hz|